Dear visitor, Save the date: May 30th 2020.
Registration wil open soon.
Follow us on Instagram & facebook to stay tuned!
Terms and conditions
- Smugglers’ path is not a race, neither a competition.
- Riders will be provided with a gpx file a couple of days before the event to complete the course. The gpx file will be the main guidance for completing the course. In other words no signalization will be foreseen.
- Conducting the ride is fully on your own responsibility and own risk. So when a rider is not insured, this is on the rider’s own responsibility.
- Rider should be 18 years or older. In case younger than 18 years, an approval of parents/guardian is required. In this case the parent/guardian takes responsibility for actions taken by his/her child/guardian child.
- Rider always follows instructions given by the organization and law enforcement.
- Riders bike and gear should be equipped to ride off road on both gravel -and forest roads.
- Riders should wear a helmet (which is in good state) during the ride. Riders without helmet cannot participate the event.
- Riders should respect other riders and people which are present on the course.
- Riders should respect nature and only dump litter in foreseen places (bins).
- Riders should be aware the route is also accessible for other people which are not participating the event.
- Riders should always follow traffic regulations. Ignoring traffic regulations is on your own responsibility.
- Riders are responsible for their own actions. Organization cannot be held liable/responsible for any accidents and cost arising due to the accident before, during or after the ride (during the event).
- Organization cannot be held liable/responsible for any damage or loss of personnel possessions before, during or after the ride (during the event).
- Riders agree that organization, Smugglers, can freely use photos, videos and recordings made during the event. Riders agree that they cannot claim any compensation when any of these photos, videos or recordings are used. Riders agree that organization Smugglers can use and publish content of these photos, videos or recordings in all (social) media. Riders agree that organization Smugglers can use and publish content of these photos, videos for promotion purposes.
- Riders may apply a 100 % refund within 14 days after complete registration. When refunds occur a 5 Euro administration cost will be charged. After 14 days it is possible to hand over the ticket to another participant, but organization should be notified with all details of new participant as registration and agreement on terms and regulations are on name.
- In case of force majeure the event can be cancelled to ensure riders safety. In this case no refund will be applicable, but goody bag will send to the rider as compensation.
- Agreement and approval on terms and conditions per participant via ticking the checkbox during registration.
All data which will be collected during the registration will only be used for registration purposes and will not be shared with others.